Saturday, January 17, 2015

Papal Visit PH: Currently in Tacloban, tomorrow will be in Luneta

Currently, I am listening to my officemate's radio tuning to the ongoing mass celebration in Tacloban headed by the beloved Pope Francis.

I am kinda aware of everything starting from day one upon the arrival of the Pope until now.

The constant radio tuning of everybody or the t.v. marathon, all for the sake of the Papal visit.

I can feel the D O P E excitement of everybody.

Yesterday, I was a bit of a teary-eyed-overwhelmed-shocked-girl who watched how the sea of people waited patiently for the coming of the Pope and really I was so dumbstruck for the fact that I did not expect that there are a lot of believers out there and still faithful as ever.


It left me wondering: "How would it be like when God himself walks out of a plane or just simply descend on earth? Just imagine how crowded will it be. People shouting, crying, laughing and praying..."

It has put me in a sink hole and I couldn't help not to shed some tears, just out of no where it poured.

Maybe because of the fact that the Pope loves the people and how the people loves him so much.

Whatever the reasons, I am happy that people of the PH have been united again as one team.


No comments:

Post a Comment