Wednesday, January 14, 2015

REST DAY FOR THREE DAYS!

Yeah!
Believe it or not, we will going to have a 3 day rest day( NCR-National Capital Region, only) all because of the Papal Visit here in the Philippines.

I don't know if this is good for me because I have a lot of things to do and deadlines to finish with.

I don't want to be stagnant this time.

I want to do a lot of things because it helps a lot to let myself be preoccupied until I couldn't think of anything else other than working.

You know that feeling of getting used to something you're not used to before?

Like living your life everyday trying to avoid thinking of someone you used to be thinking every hour of your everyday?

That is how I feel everyday starting when the day we broke up.

Yeah, I think we did already, and it is kinda hard to let it sink deeper in my head.

Ahahaha!!!

Been trying real hard to let myself live normal.

I don't have a normal life since 16, tho.

I just couldn't take it when no one really understands me aside from me, myself and I.

But surely,though, there's somebody who can relate to my complicated story.

All alone big time! Even if I surround myself with my friends and relatives.

This is beyond sick!

(I'LL JUST KEEP IT TO MYSELF, hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment